Thursday, September 19, 2013

A english paper I had to do

Haliue By: Mickie Cavello There she was sitting right in front of me. Looking down, drawing who knows what. But there she was blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles and all. Just as pretty as ever, a girl that I would normally drop head over heels for. I knew I shouldn’t have felt that way with only two weeks of knowing her. And within the two weeks of talking with her, I thought I knew who she was. I thought she was nice, sweet, that she would laugh at my jokes funny or not. I thought she was the girl for me. And when I thought I really knew who she was, was when she introduced me to Nan (a girl from China who has only been in America for about two months and doesn’t really speak much English). I thought I noticed what kind of person Haluie was because how she was towards Nan. Haliue was so nice, sweet, patient and considerate towards Nan. That made me feel connected… like I was able to express my true self to her. But that all turned out to be a joke. The sad thing was that she was not nice, not sweet; she wasn’t any of the things I thought she was. I would never want to be more than friends with her; I don’t know how I could stand to be around someone like that for too long. She makes people feel bad about themselves by making rumors about them or calling them names. At one instance she is sweet and kind to your face but the next she’s dishonest, and spits out lies. And now she likes someone else (some guy she met once, but talks to because he called her cute). I hope she doesn’t treat him the way she treated me. I also hope she doesn’t get hurt, because in this day and age girls/ladies are not respected but used. I’m happy that she is strong, but I only see that on the outside not within (well who is). I hope she is happy with her choices and with herself because that is what everyone deserves. Right now, that is him. I’m glad to stay out of the way, and you know what, I’m happy it’s this way. But I still want Haluie to have a guy that will open the door for her or carry her bag because it’s too heavy, or a guy not scared to meet her dad because he is scared of what he knows. (You try to think what he is scared about.) She deserves that at least. I also deserve to be happy. And I’m glad that I found out who she was before getting too involved. Rule # 1 Don’t look for heart break. Rule # 2 Not everyone is who they seem to be at first. Rule # 3 You can’t know someone in a week. 9-12-13 There she is Across the room I feel lonely so slow My heart stops when I see her My mind clears The room shrinks Why do I feel this way? Would you feel this way? Who cares we are not one we are two Two different people Two different minds My mind won’t stop spinning Who knows why? Well I do !0 minutes ago I was fine Now my mind is wondering Why did I do that Now I’m crushed I feel Stabbed Crushed Why Why I’m stronger then this Or am I weaker No no no I’m stronger Stop I’m trying And trying My mind wont stop Be subtle be subtle I’m pleading Stop PLZ Its blank it stopped Calm Subtle Thought less Finally I don’t Care Not the dust in the air My heart Is crushed It hurts But but I don’t care Its Over